• F-Secure Anti-Virus Client Security
• F-Secure Anti-Virus for Workstations
• F-Secure Anti-Virus 200x
• F-Secure Internet Security 200x
Open the Anti-Virus user interface by double clicking the "F" icon on Windows task bar. Start the database update process by clicking on the "Check Now" link on the Home pane.
• F-Secure Anti-Virus products for Windows
The fsdbupdate utility is for AUA8-based products (AVCS7+, IS2007 or newer) and it contains all databases, i.e. AV, Spyware, Spam, Parental, et cetera.
Download and execute the fsdbupate utility from our download server. Note that to update the databases again, you need to download the utility again.
• The fsdbupdate utility works with all F-Secure Anti-Virus products for Windows. However, it not recommended except when there is a problem with the recommended updating methods.
• If you are using a download manager (e.g. go!zilla, GetRight et cetera) please make sure that you actually download anti-virus definition updates from f-secure.com and not an unofficial mirror site.